Enhance Performance Astra H VXR Adjustable Tubular Lower Arm Set
Brought to you by popular demand. Solid rose jointed tubular lower arms will give an increasingly positive feel when driving aggressively, a must for track based cars. Running additional caster allows less static camber, as caster increases camber on turn in, therefor giving a more positive steering feel. Less static camber increases traction, increases braking efficiency and recedes tyre wear, all very positive advantages. The combination of rose joints, increased caster, camber and a small track increase provides an extremely noticeable difference.
- 32x3mm ERW steel tube construction
- Increased stiffness over OEM arms
- 0.5KG weight saving
- Ultra high performance rose joints inc dust boots
- Adjustable camber up to -3.5° (tested on a lowered car – thus positive camber already increased over OEM)
- Adjustable caster up to 5°
- Fully TIG welded
- Uses OEM balljoints
- Precision laser cut 8mm thick balljoint fixture plate
- Finished in robust satin black powder coat
These arms are supplied with threads greased and locked into standard camber/caster position, adjustment should only be made by a professional.
Please note, these arms are intended for track use only. Optional ball joints are genuine items. Rose joints are available as spares. Supplied with one year warranty, rose joints void from warranty.