Deflap Manifold Kit Z19DTH Inlet Manifold
- This kit allows you to re-use your original inlet/induction manifold 2.03462.03 55210201, with the swirl flaps REMOVED, meaning there is no need to replace your existing manifold.
- This De-flap kit is designed specifically to work with the Pierburg inlet manifold part number 2.03462.03 55210201
- This Pierburg inlet manifold is fitted to many Vauxhall (CDTI), Saab (TiD), Fiat (D Multijet) and Alfa Romeo (JTD) 1.9 diesel 150bhp engines.
- Please check yours is compatible. Make sure that all the part numbers, match yours.
- 5 x Taper machined aluminium bushes
- 1 x BondLoc B603 locking compound (developed for oily environments)
- Each aluminium bush is machined to a taper, so it will drop into the hole easily to locate, with around half of its length inserted. The second half of the bush is machined to a tight fit that will require the use of a G clamp*, or similar, to press it into place. This creates an incredibly strong seal. BondLoc is also used, giving even more strength than necessary.
- Once ‘De-flapped’ the square runner of the manifold will now be free flowing with no swirl flaps.
- The flap actuation motor should be left on the vehicle, and connected electrically, but with the lever arm disconnected. This allows the ECU to recognise that the motor is present, and working, and should not cause EML.