The EP Z19DTH Tubular manifold kit has been designed as a bolt on manifold for your Astra H 1.9 CDTi, allowing you to fit the GTB2260 turbo. With the success of our initial log manifold kit, we decided to push the boundaries even further and by removing the restriction of the log manifold, max out the 2260 turbo. Aircon Delete required.
This kit has been produced to the highest standards, with a fully TIG welded thick wall stainless steel manifold, featuring back purged welds for ultimate reliability. A TIG welded, back purged down-pipe is also included, which will suit both types of GTB flange, along with mating perfectly to the OE Vauxhall pre-cat-back exhaust system. A new lightweight aluminium intake pipe has been constructed to suit either 80mm or 90mm MAF sensors (Supplied with coupler for 80mm), and has been powder coated with a durable satin black finish.
As with all EP products, each manifold is constructed with care and a high level of attention to detail, backed up by our lifetime warranty.
- 15mm Billet Stainless Steel Head flange
- 3mm Thick quick spool primaries
- Fully TIG welded with argon back purge
- Brushed and de-burred piping
- Suitable for 300hp+
- Lifetime warranty* T&C apply
Also included in the kit is the following;
- Stainless steel quick spool tubular manifold
- Large bore 70mm aluminium intake pipe
- Teflon lined, braided AN oil feed
- Formed silicone oil return
- Stainless steel TIG welded, back purged downpipe(direct fit for EP/OE pre-cat back)
Power figures of between 270hp and 350hp can be seen with the correct supporting modifications and software (On Pump Fuel only, Nitrous 385HP+ has been seen) See our Diesel tuning guide for more info.
GTB2365VKLR 330-350HP* Untested
Please note the turbocharger will arrive ready to install, (Compressor cover may require clocking to suit boost pipe) clocked to bolt straight on. Stop screw install, Actuator arm modified and VNT flow tested .