ASNU Direct Fit Astra J In Tank Low Pressure Fuel Pump
This pump is a direct replacement for the OE pump fitted to your Astra J VXR, Enough fuel supply for over – 500hp.
The A20NFT – LHU Engine is Direct Injection (DI), this system works on 2 pressure side, Low Pressure (LP) and High Pressure (HP)
The low pressure side is controlled at a fixed pressure using a fuel pressure regulator (FPR) in the tank. When the low pressure side starts to drop this will effect the high pressure. not only will it decrease engine power – but can damaged your HP Pump! In order to maintain LP and uprated In Tank fuel pump is required a certain HP Levels. If your LP side is dropping FP, then this is the Pump for you!
- In Order to fit the fuel pump, the Fuel tank is required to be removed, access is only possible once removed from the car
- No cutting of the swirl pot is required, just drops straight in and plugs in to the standard wiring.
- The ASNU Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank low pressure side, electric fuel pump
- Suitable for Pump Fuel; Race Fuel; Ethanol E85**.
- Suitable for Ethanol fuels.
- Internal Check Valve.
- Internal anti-burst relief valve (set at O.E Spec of 6.2bar)