Pro Alloy Corsa D VXR Alloy Radiator
- A direct replacement for the standard water radiator our uprated unit is a straight forward fit with no modifications required.
- The core tube configuration of the new unit is quite different to the original Vauxhall part in that the tube pitching on the OE unit is very tight, so lots of tubes, but these are quite small.
The OE unit has 61 tubes and our new unit has 41. However, even though we have less tubes, as these are 40mm and 0.6mm larger in section the flow area is actually 67% higher!!!
- The surface area of the core is also slightly larger with an increase of 7.7%.
- Given that the tube pitching is wider on our new unit this helps with ambient airflow, so will be of benefit on installations where the large front mount intercooler is being used and slowing the ambient airflow down.
- Fits with the oem fan assembly
- Available in brushed alloy or satin black finish.