Pipercross BMW M3 / M4 V1 Carbon Fibre Airbox
How will a V1 Air box benefit you?
- Directly replaces your airbox
- Includes full fitting kit for simple fitting
- Longer lifespan before cleaning required over cotton filters
- Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
- Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters
- The V1 range of airboxes is developed in conjunction with Arma Speed, a firm well versed in carbon fibre product development. Each air box is a custom design, to fit within the space vacated by your OE air box, which will this guarantee a straightforward installation process. Carbon fibre has long been one of the most exotic materials known to man, thanks to its extreme strength and light weight. Pipercross has long understood the value that this brings and has now unveiled a range of products entirely constructed from it.
The airboxes themselves are constructed from high grade, expertly woven carbon fibre for extreme strength, not to mention lightweight. Carbon is also known for its impressive resistance to damage from extremes of temperature making it the ideal choice for an under- bonnet application of this nature.
Crafted for the serious performance enthusiast.
The carefully honed inner dimensions and perfected relationship between filter and airbox mean that intakes within the V1 range have been proven to offer significantly enhanced performance across the rev range, with notable hikes in both power and torque available.
Carefully selected, bespoke applications.
With up to 50 applications covering an array of popular performance vehicles, everything from supercars likes the Audi R8 and Porsche 911 GT3, to cutting edge hot hatches like the Ford Focus RS and Honda Civic.
The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Pipercross filter come from the multi-layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. This design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.