RamAir Open Cone Filter 80mm neck
The Ramair Panel Filter range is made from twin core Ramair Aeriform foam and our stainless steel cage which is used in many of our tier 1 Motorsport applications for maximum strength. A rubber polymer surround gives a fantastic clean and smooth finish with longevity in mind. These filters are direct replacements for the OEM air filter in your car, making this filter easy to fit and maintain. Ramair twin core foam is unique and like no other in the market. Our foam is designed to give maximum dust filtration along with optimum performance.
- High Performance, MAF Safe, twin layer, fully reticulated foam
- 80mm Filter neck, ideal for connecting to 80mm MAF sensor
- Easy to clean using hot soapy water
- Stainless steel cage support structure
- Guaranteed surface area using high quality custom blended polymer
About Our Panel Filter Range
- For years we have been making filters for some of the largest OEM tuning departments, motorsport teams and respected independent tuners, now we are able to offer them to you directly from our factory here in the UK.
- As used by OEM Tuning Departments
- We are proud to say that the exact same style of filters that we offer to the public are the same used by the tuning departments of no less than 4 car manufacturers, 3 of which are German.
- In all shapes and sizes
- Our unique method of production allows us to guarantee the surface area of every filter. The curved edges of our foam are rapidly becoming the trademark look of a high quality performance panel filter, only made by Ramair, here in the United Kingdom.
- An aftermarket panel filter will not bolt on 10’s of BHP to any vehicle. What it will do however is clog up with air born dirt far slower than a standard paper or cotton filter. The multi-layered foam allows you to maintain your performance over time and reduces the potential loss of horse power when using a single layer filter material.