WGM Stage 1+ Tuning package for BMW Mx35i equipped with the N55 Engine (326PS model)
An impressive 74HP with 90LBFT gain can be seen from this must-have package! Our Road and Track proven ECU software calibration takes the Mx35i to another level boasting up to 400HP
This package is designed for those seeking an improved soundtrack to their engine while picking up some extra horsepower also, Turbo spool and low-end response will be dramatically improved from the free-flowing downpipe. For those wanting to retain road legal (MOT) status, we advise a sports catalyst is required, otherwise, for optimal gains, a decatted downpipe is installed.
As standard for the downpipe, we offer the Scorpion progressively tapered catless downpipe, optional Sports cat will be a Wagner 200Cell unit. We can also supply Milltek, Remus downpipes.
With this tuning package, there are a few options;
– The first one we offer is to install Forge Motorsport charge pipe(s) as the standard cold side charge pipe is common for breaking under increased boost levels. For reliability reasons we highly recommend this upgrade.
– High flow air filter drops in place of the standard paper filter into the standard airbox, we offer a Ramair Proram filer, this is a high-quality high flow, synthetic nanofiber filtration media which is pleated to maximise surface area and in turn increase airflow, freeing up a few extra horsepowers.
– Cat-back systems (creating a turbo back) will allow maximum exhaust flow breathing capabilities while improving the exhaust note even greater, with a few options to suit all tastes and budgets.
– A highly recommended complimentary upgrade for the Automatic 8 Speed ZF gearboxes also includes a Gearbox tune (TCU) from xHP – there is a £50 deduction as part of the package deal. Read here for more information.
This package includes the following:
- Roading Road (Dyno Session)
- Before and After Printouts
- Labour to install optional extras
- Scorpion Catless Downpipe
- Labour to install Downpipe
- Full data logging Session to ensure correct running
- Developed ECU Calibration Software, which also features
- Sport displays rescaled to suit higher outputs
- Catalyst code removal to avoid EML lights
- Sport mode overrun / Decel feature (optional)
- Cold start delete (removal of high / loud idle) (optional)
- Switchable map modes (normal power on Comfort, with the ‘MAP’ on Sport modes)
- Boost / Ignition Optimized
- AFR Optimized
As our ECU calibration software is not Generic, we can carry out custom bespoke requests if required, just ask!
Note – Results are based on running High Octane Fuel, Either Tesco 99 or Shell Nitro, any other fuel is deemed substandard, and Results will be lower.
This is an in house service offered at WGM HQ only. For more information on our tuning guide, click here