WGM Stage 1+ Tuning Package for BMW M2 Competition equipped with the S55 Engine (410PS model)
An impressive 120HP with 100LBFT midrange gains can be seen from this must-have package! Our Road and Track proven ECU software calibration takes the M2 to another level boasting up to 530HP
This package is designed for those seeking an improved soundtrack to their engine while picking up some extra horsepower also. We install GPF bypass pipes into the exhaust system while coding out GPF ECU functions to ensure no running issues or EML light occur.
With this tuning package there are options;
– High flow air filter drops in place of the standard paper filter into the standard airbox, we offer K&N filters for this application.
– Cat-back systems can be offered, from the downpipes backward, otherwise, this service includes a complete GPF bypass section from the downpipes.
– Crank hub capture plate can also be offered at this point.
This package includes the following:
- Roading Road (Dyno Session)
- Before and After Printouts
- Full data logging Session to ensure correct running
- Milltek Sport GPF Bypass
- Labour to install Exhaust section / Cat-back system
- Labour to install optional extras
- Developed ECU Calibration Software, which also features
- Sport displays rescaled to suit higher outputs
- GPF Delete Software
- Overrun / Decel feature (Optional)
- Boost / Ignition Optimized
- AFR Optimized
As our ECU calibration software is not Generic, we can carry out custom bespoke requests if required, just ask!
Expected Results, based on our Dyno Dynamics rolling Road:
Note – Results are based on running High Octane Fuel, Either Tesco 99 or Shell Nitro, any other fuel is deemed substandard, and the results will be lower.
This is an in house service offered at WGM HQ only. For more information on our tuning guide, click here