WGM Stage 1 Tuning package for BMW Mx40i equipped with the B58 Engine (340PS model)
An impressive 100HP with 60LBFT gain can be seen from this must-have package! Our Road and Track proven ECU software calibration takes the Mx40i to another level boasting up to 440HP
This package is designed for an otherwise standard car (no hardware changes) however with this tuning package there a few options;
– High flow air filter drops in place of the standard paper filter into the standard airbox, we offer a K&N filter or Pipercross for this application.
– Cat-back back systems can be offered, enhancing the soundtrack retaining a full road legal set up. GPF Filter equipped cars (2018-Present) will require GPF delete software or opt for the Remus back box option
– A highly recommended complimentary upgrade for the Automatic 8 Speed ZF gearboxes also includes a Gearbox tune (TCU) from xHP – there is a £50 deduction as part of the package deal. Read here for more information.
This package includes the following:
- Roading Road (Dyno Session)
- Before and After Printouts
- Full data logging Session to ensure correct running
- Labour to install optional extras
- Developed ECU Calibration Software, which also features
- Sport displays rescaled to suit higher outputs
- Overrun / Decel feature (optional)
- Boost / Ignition Optimized
- AFR Optimized
As our ECU calibration software is not Generic, we can carry out custom bespoke requests if required, just ask!
+ 50-60LBFT (450-460LBFT)
Note – Results are based on running High Octane Fuel, Either Tesco 99 or Shell Nitro, any other fuel is deemed substandard, and the results will be lower.
This is an in house service offered at WGM HQ only. For more information on our tuning guide, click here