WGM Stage 2 Tuning Package for BMW M2 Competition equipped with the S55 Engine (410PS model)
An impressive 150HP with 120LBFT midrange gains can be seen from this must-have a package! Our Road and Track proven ECU software calibration takes the M2 to another level boasting up to 560HP
This package is designed for those seeking an improved soundtrack to their engine while picking up some extra horsepower also, turbo spool and low-end response will be dramatically improved from the free-flowing downpipes, GPF delete is also highly advised – this tuning package can be run with or without the GPF filters in place – for those wanting to retain road legal (MOT) status, we advise a sports catalyst is required (Cat-back options), otherwise, for optimal gains, a decatted downpipe is installed.
We have chosen to select the Enhance Performance downpipes, due to their superior quality and manufacturing process here in the UK. These are unrivalled with fully back purged TIG welded products which also look as good as they are made! We can supply other downpipes, but we choose quality before price.
With this tuning package, there are several options;
– High flow air filter drops in place of the standard paper filter into the standard airbox, we offer K&N filters for this application. Crank hub capture plate can also be offered at this point.
– Cat-back systems can be offered, from the downpipes backwards (Enquire), otherwise, this service includes the option for complete GPF bypass section from the downpipes with or without sports cats. We remove the complete exhaust system to cut and sleeve the Milltek section
– Uprated Airtec Chargecooler / Charge pipes are also offered for improved charge temps, ensuring power is consistent lap after lap on track and street while removing the noticeable power drop in the summer months!
This package includes the following:
- Roading Road (Dyno Session)
- Before and After Printouts
- Full data logging Session to ensure correct running
- Enhance Performance Downpipes
- Labour to install Downpipes
- Milltek Sport GPF Delete Section
- Labour to install Exhaust section
- Labour to install optional extras
- Developed ECU Calibration Software, which also features
- Sport displays rescaled to suit higher outputs
- GPF Delete Software
- Catalyst code removal to avoid EML lights
- Cold start delete (removal of high / loud idle) (optional)
- Overrun / Decel feature (Optional)
- Boost / Ignition Optimized
- AFR Optimized
As our ECU calibration software is not Generic, we can carry out custom bespoke requests if required, just ask!
- Uprated Spark Plugs
- Hi-Flow Panel Filters
- Crank Hub Capture Plate
- Airtec Charge Cooler
- Cat-Back System
Expected Results, based on our Dyno Dynamics rolling Road:
+ 90-110LBFT (540-560LBFT)
Note – Results are based on running High Octane Fuel, Either Tesco 99 or Shell Nitro, any other fuel is deemed substandard, and results will be lower.
This is an in house service offered at WGM HQ only. For more information on our tuning guide, click here