WGM Stage 1 Tuning Package for BMW M2 equipped with the N55 Engine (370PS model)
An impressive 30HP with 50LBFT gain can be seen from this must-have package! Our Road and Track proven ECU software calibration takes the M2 to another level boasting up to 400HP
This package is designed for an otherwise standard car (no hardware changes) however with this tuning package there are a few options;
– First one we offer is to install Forge Motorsport charge pipe(s) as the standard cold side charge pipe is common for breaking under increased boost levels. For reliability reasons we highly recommend this upgrade.
– High flow air filter drops in place of the standard paper filter into the standard airbox, we offer a Ramair Proram filer, this is a high-quality high flow, synthetic nanofiber filtration media which is pleated to maximise surface area and in turn increase airflow, freeing up a few extra horsepowers.
– Cat-back systems can be offered, enhancing the soundtrack while keeping the standard downpipe installed retaining a full road legal set up.
This package includes the following:
- Roading Road (Dyno Session)
- Before and After Printouts
- Full data logging Session to ensure correct running
- Labour to install optional extras
- Developed ECU Calibration Software, which also features
- Sport displays rescaled to suit higher outputs
- Sport mode overrun / Decel feature (optional)
- Switchable map modes (normal power on Comfort, with the ‘MAP’ on Sport modes)
- Boost / Ignition Optimized
- AFR Optimized
As our ECU calibration software is not Generic, we can carry out custom bespoke requests if required, just ask!
Note – Results are based on running High Octane Fuel, Either Tesco 99 or Shell Nitro, any other fuel is deemed substandard, and results will be lower.
This is an in house service offered at WGM HQ only. For more information on our tuning guide, click here